What is complimentary support?
Complimentary hardware support provides telephone support for basic setup, installation, assembly, and connectivity.
Complimentary software support provides telephone support for installation, launch, or reinstallation (not including data recovery) when your hardware configuration meets the minimum system requirements for the software.
How much complimentary support do I get?
Most SmartBee® software and hardware products include unlimited complimentary support incidents within the first 90 days of product ownership.
How does SmartBee® define “support incident”?
SmartBee® defines a support incident as a specific, discrete issue that can be addressed by isolating its origin to a single cause. SmartBee®, in its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes a support incident. A support incident has reached resolution when the customer receives one of the following:
- Information that resolves the issue
- Information on how to obtain a software solution that will resolve the issue
- Notice that the issue is caused by a known, unresolved issue or an incompatibility issue with the supported product
- Information that identifies the issue as being resolved by upgrading to a newer release of the supported product
- Notice that the issue has been identified as a hardware equipment issue
- Information that isolates issue to a third-party product, not supported by SmartBee.